Helianthus EPP Block
Helianthus EPP Block
The Helianthus EPP block was inspired by the Sunflowers that my sons like to grow in our garden each year.
We have fun guessing how tall they might grow and watching those big golden blooms follow the Sun as it moves over and around our garden each day.
The Helianthus EPP block pattern comes in 3 sizes, and includes a step-by-step piecing guide and finishing instructions for preserving the rounded petal edge as shown below:
Choose from Print at home templates option or the SVG Machine Cutting files option
Simply cut the templates you require either by hand or use your digital cutting machine. This means no more ordering and storing of seldom used paper pieces = more room for fabric! 😂
Just print and/ or cut what you need!
What's Included in your download:
- How to Guide for stitching your Helianthus Block INCLUDING fabric requirements (8 pages PDF format)
- Quilt Block Colouring & Planning Page
- EXTRA BONUS - 4 floral inspirations project sheets detailing fabric requirements for 4 new blooms: CHRYSANTHEMUM, VIOLET, DELPHINIUM and POPPY
Here's my version of the Helianthus EPP block in the bonus Violet colourway
PRINT AT HOME TEMPLATES OPTION ALSO INCLUDES:
- Nine (9) PDF template files - one file for SMALL templates, three (3) files for MEDIUM templates and five (5) files for LARGE templates.
- Each template file includes a sizing guide in both Metric (cm) AND Imperial (inches) measurements to ensure that your templates have printed correctly.
Careful consideration has been given to the layout of the templates so that you can quickly and easily cut multiple copies of the same size. Easy to cut out using your rotary cutting equipment or scissors!
No sides touching also means no miscuts or trying to get the tips of your scissors in to awkward places/ angles.
SVG MACHINE CUTTING FILES OPTION ALSO INCLUDES:
- Five (5) SVG template files - one file for each template used. For use with your cutting software for your Cricut Maker or Brother Scan n Cut digital cutting machine.
- A PDF sizing guide in both Metric (cm) AND Imperial (inches) measurements to ensure that your templates have printed correctly.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL PRODUCT ONLY, NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SENT
By purchasing this pattern, you are also subscribing to the Hexadoodle Quilts mailing list.
This means that I'll be appearing in your inbox from time to time with all the latest news and hexie happenings going on here at Hexadoodle Quilts.
Don't want to receive these updates? No problem, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your Information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.