Vortex English Paper Piecing Block EPP Pattern
Raid your scrap bins and make a cool geometric block, swirl pillow or mini quilt with my original Vortex English paper pieced block design.
Perfect for using up small scraps of fabric, this block is both easy to make and creates an awesome 3D effect!
Be sure to check out my tutorials for ideas on how you can tesselate multiple blocks to make your own unique quilt.
In this pattern, you will find detailed written instructions and step by step diagrams showing you how to make the Vortex block in 3 sizes as well as a bonus project for turning a large block into a zipped back Pillow.
Perfect for beginners, this pattern shows you how to prepare your pieces using the English Paper Piecing Method.
- 18 page digital quilt pattern
- Step by Step diagrams showing piecing and construction.
- Full Size English Paper Piecing Templates included for you to print at home, cut out and use.
- Small Block measures 8 1/4" x 8 3/4" approx.
- Medium Block measures 10" x 11 1/2" approx.
- Large Block measures 12 1/4" x 13" approx.
- Paperpieces.com SKU codes included to make purchasing paper templates easier
- Suitable for beginners
This is for the digital pattern ONLY - No physical product will be sent to you.
By purchasing this pattern, you are also subscribing to the Hexadoodle Quilts mailing list.
This means that I'll be appearing in your inbox from time to time with all the latest news and hexie happenings going on here at Hexadoodle Quilts.
Don't want to receive these updates? No problem, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your Information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.