English Country Garden - Block 7 - Foxglove
How many kinds of pretty flowers grow...
in an English Country Garden?The English Country Garden quilt is an original English Paper Pieced (EPP) quilt designed by Alison Stothard exclusively for Hexadoodle Quilts.
It features 9 different floral quilt blocks inspired by the plants and flowers growing in Alison's garden in the Heart of the English countryside and includes favourites such as Lupins, Pansies, Marigolds, Poppies and Foxgloves.
This listing is for BLOCK 7 of the quilt along ONLY
Foxglove Corner BlockPerfect for beginners, this pattern shows you how to prepare your pieces using the English Paper Piecing Method.
- 16 page digital quilt pattern
- Step by Step diagrams showing piecing and construction of a single block.
- Full Size English Paper Piecing Templates included for you to print at home, cut out and use.
- Finished Block measures 18" x 18" square
- Paperpieces.com SKU codes included to make purchasing paper templates easier
- Suitable for beginners
By purchasing this pattern, you are also subscribing to the Hexadoodle Quilts mailing list.
This means that I'll be appearing in your inbox from time to time with all the latest news and hexie happenings going on here at Hexadoodle Quilts.
Don't want to receive these updates? No problem, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your Information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.