EQUILATERAL TRIANGLES - Print at Home EPP Templates + SVG/ DXF files in 14 Sizes
Don't be without the right sized EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE EPP templates again!
This is the ultimate EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE template collection containing printable EPP templates for EQUILATERAL TRIANGLES in 14 different sizes!
This collection includes EQUILATERAL TRIANGLES in a variety of edge sizes, ranging from 1/4" sides all the way up to 4" sides, you can simply print and cut as many templates as you need for your latest EPP project.
Print at home templates mean no more ordering and storing of seldom used paper pieces = more room for fabric! 😂 Just print and cut what you need!
- How to Guide for printing your templates.
- 14 PDF files - one for each template size currently available.
- Every template sheet contains a sizing guide in both Metric (cm) AND Imperial (inches) measurements to ensure that your templates have printed correctly.
- Sized to print on both US LETTER ( 8-1/2" x 11") AND ISO A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) papers.
- Bonus SVG file and DXF file for use with the most popular personal digital cutting machines (e.g. Cricut Maker, Brother Scan n Cut, and Silhouette Cameo).
- Handy Sizing Chart for use with Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space or Brother Canvas software.
Template Sizes Included & Quantities per page
- ¼" Equilateral Triangles - 675 per page
- ⅜" Equilateral Triangles- 375 per page
- ½" Equilateral Triangles- 300 per page
- ¾" Equilateral Triangles- 135 per page
- 1" Equilateral Triangles- 112 per page
- 1 ¼" Equilateral Triangles- 60 per page
- 1 ½" Equilateral Triangles- 45 per page
- 1 ¾" Equilateral Triangles- 32 per page
- 2" Equilateral Triangles- 28 per page
- 2 ¼" Equilateral Triangles- 20 per page
- 2 ½" Equilateral Triangles- 18 per page
- 3" Equilateral Triangles- 12 per page
- 3 ½" Equilateral Triangles- 9 per page
- 4" Equilateral Triangles- 6 per page
Careful consideration has been given to the layout of the templates so that you can quickly and easily cut multiple copies of the same size. Easy to cut out using your rotary cutting equipment or scissors!
No sides touching also means no miscuts or trying to get the tips of your scissors in to awkward places/ angles.
By purchasing this pattern, you are also subscribing to the Hexadoodle Quilts mailing list.
This means that I'll be appearing in your inbox from time to time with all the latest news and hexie happenings going on here at Hexadoodle Quilts.
Don't want to receive these updates? No problem, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your Information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.