in an English Country Garden?
The English Country Garden quilt is an original English Paper Pieced (EPP) quilt designed by Alison Stothard exclusively for Hexadoodle Quilts.
It features 9 different floral quilt blocks inspired by the plants and flowers growing in Alison's garden in the Heart of the English countryside and includes favourites such as Lupins, Pansies, Marigolds, Poppies and Foxgloves.
This listing is for all 9 blocks required to complete the English Country Garden Quilt
Perfect for beginners, this collection of block patterns shows you how to prepare your pieces using the English Paper Piecing Method.
Each block pattern includes:
- Step by Step diagrams showing piecing and construction of a each block.
- Full Size English Paper Piecing Templates included for you to print at home, cut out and use.
- Full size appliqué placement sheets
- Finished Blocks measures 18-1/2" x 18-1/2" square
- Paperpieces.com SKU codes included to make purchasing paper templates easier
- Suitable for beginners
Learn how to baste, sew and combine a variety of English paper piecing EPP shapes including hexagons, pentagons, jewels and hexie petals to create unique blooms for your very own English Country Garden quilt.
By purchasing this pattern, you are also subscribing to the Hexadoodle Quilts mailing list.
This means that I'll be appearing in your inbox from time to time with all the latest news and hexie happenings going on here at Hexadoodle Quilts.
Don't want to receive these updates? No problem, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your Information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.